Focusing On Your Team
Our clinical nursing experts are skilled at providing comprehensive onsite evaluations, consultations and training. Operations assessments work toward thorough documentation, while focusing on compliance and best practices. Together with your team, we develop ways to accurately track outcomes and improve resource management. Education and training enhances professional development and ensures that your clinical services are streamlined and efficient.
How We Can Help
Of course, you and your team focus on resident care. You are busy with basic activities, the day-to-day, moment-to-moment interactions so important to resident quality of life.
How can you find the time to develop programs and keep up on training and survey compliance? Let us help. Working for you and under your guidance, we will manage some of those big picture topics.
Here’s how we can help:
- Identify areas of non-compliance on a proactive rather than reactive basis
- Identify environmental and customer service issues
- Establish a forum for the effective exchange of information within your organization
- Adapt to changing trends in survey processes
- Integrate the flow of information from clinical services to clinical reimbursement
- Evaluate the quality of care delivered by nursing, both hands-on and documentation
- Provide education to your licensed staff and nursing assistants
- Facilitate competencies for the licensed staff and nursing assistants
Program Design and Implementation
Our program design can include: Wounds, Weight Management, Nutrition and Hydration, Dining Programs, Psychotropic Medication Management, Restraints, Fall Management, Restorative Nursing Programs, Pain Management, Infection Control, Quality of Life, Abuse Prevention, Staff Education, Physician’s Services, and Resident Safety.
We perform QIS Mock Surveys using Abaqis guidelines with 2567 outcomes.
We provide Concurrent Clinical Review staff education for managing information.
Bring us in and delegate!
Our Consultants Are Subject Matter Experts
- On-site and off -site mentoring, coaching and training
- Hands-on approach resolution
- Direction and oversight for resolution of poor survey outcomes, including assistance with writing plans and correction of educational programs
- Mock surveys / survey prep
- Director of Nursing interim coverage
- Nursing resource management
- Quality initiatives
- System and process review for high risk areas including:
- Incident and accident event management
- Pressure ulcer and skin management
- Weight loss and hydration management
- Pain management
- Policies and procedures development and implementation